Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WNC/ASHEVILLE SWUG MEETING TOMORROW

This is your last chance this year to attend our user group meeting. Barbecue will be on the menu as well as Keith Dacus presenting "What was not shown at the SW2009 Roll Out". Keith is an excellent presenter that will keep you entertained while you learn some of the great new stuff in SolidWorks 2009. I wish to thank him and TPM for supporting our user group.

I hope he concentrates on features in the base SolidWorks package. I hate getting all excited about some new feature only to find out that I have to have the professional or premium to take advantage of it. I was kind of interested in who has what so I set up a poll here for you to respond to. If you're not sure what you have here is a product matrix line.

One other thing...I know it's a day late but call or email a veteran and thank him for serving our country so that me and you can enjoy the freedoms that we have. You will be surprised at the response you will get. I email my uncle who served during the VietNam war and I could tell that he was touched by my thinking of him. I did the same for my brother who was in the Gulf war (the 1st one) and even though he was thankful of me thinking of him he was somewhat upset that he doesn't have the day off. I remember him pointing out when he worked another job that it was a shame that he got MLK day off but not Veterans day. Something to think about. Maybe 'THE ONE" will do something about this and make Veterans Day a national holiday like July 4th.

See you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment