Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things are changing

I thought I'd mention a couple of changes to the blog page. I added a Google Calendar widget but I can't get it to link to the newly created WNC-SWUG Calendar....So if you look down in the "Things to Click" widget you will see a link to the calendar. I'm still researching the calendar widget, there must be a way for it to show the WNC-SWUG Calendar. Does anyone have any experience with this?

To make the "Things to Click" more relevant to our group I'm asking you the reader for your favorite CAD, SolidWorks or engineering links. In the mean time I'm looking over the available widgets to see if there is anything else that might be useful or even fun.

Here's a SolidWorks question: Is anyone else experiencing weird things happening with the 'CapsLock' in SolidWorks? This started in SW 2009 and with the use of the Property Tab. When I start typing in information for the various custom properties I always have to look to see what case I'm typing in. Even though the 'CapsLock' light is lit on the keyboard I might be typing in lowercase. I toggle the CapsLock, the keyboard light goes out but now I'm typing in UPPERCASE. I proceed to finish this part, save it and start another and the process has to be reversed. Are you humming the Twilight Zone theme now?

1 comment:

  1. Well I got the calendar looking the way I want. Arrow over to March and check out the 12th.

    ReplyDelete