Thursday, August 14, 2008

SolidWorks 2009 coming to blog near you soon!

SolidWorks 2009 coming to blog near you soon!

Because everyone else is blogging constantly all about SW 2009 I’ve been hesitant to add my observations or opinions. In finality you will be the judge of how the new release works for you. But just so you know a little of what to expect in the new release here is a link to a list of links to blogs and youtube videos showing off and or lamenting the highlights of SolidWorks 2009.

http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/solidworks/reviews.htm

I can’t wait to get my grimy little hands on it!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff,

    I also get the feeling quite ofton that the same group of people are reading all the blogs, but I have found thats not completely true. It seems as if each blog has their own group of readers that don't spend much time on other blogs. Because of this, it's worth it to cover things that appear on other blogs, because for some, they may very well be reading it for the first time on yours! I never followed your blog until Matt posted the lnik to it yesterday. I went back through and read all your posts and picked up some things I didnt know. So join in the fun and don't hesitate to post something just because someone else has! More importantly, it's helpful to share your individual methodology with your readers, because everyone has their unique way of doing things in Solidworks. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Mike. Sometimes I wonder why I keep even trying...but then I realize that I like writing the blog.

    ReplyDelete