Monday, July 7, 2008

SWUG meeting Thursday

WNC-Asheville SWUG meeting July 10th
See the website for details.

I’ll be doing a ‘very’ short presentation on FeatureWorks and then the evening becomes what Wes calls ‘Open Mouse Night’. If you have any cool tips or tricks be prepared to show them off. Bring your files on a flash drive or CD-ROM. If you’ve never been to a meeting this would be a good laid back meeting to attend. We always have food (usually pizza) and good conversation. Get to know the people in the Asheville area who are using the same CAD software as you and experiencing the same issues using it. There will be some VARs represented at the meeting but they are banned from making any sort of sales pitch but they do have answers to a lot of the typical questions that come up.

You might have noticed a theme change on the website. It is a work in progress as I’m creating some new graphics to go with the theme. But the good news is that things seem to fit better in the boxes that with the old theme. I’m no website designer by any means and I do it so infrequently that I have to re-train myself every time I do make a change.
Here is the graphic I want to use as the header:


No comments:

Post a Comment