Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm now a CSWA!

This is a special blog for me…CHECK IT OUT!




I know it’s only the associate exam but I’m still proud of it. I said a quick prayer before I started the test and I told God that if I passed I’d be sure to let everyone know that He is getting the glory. Thank you God for helping me remember, stay calm and stay awake.

If you have a free voucher to take the test remember that it expires tomorrow. Go ahead and take the test, yes it’s is a bit difficult and if I can do it you can too. A couple of pointers:

1. Two computers or at least a dual display, one for the exam and one for SolidWorks.
2. There might be questions on ComosXpress, but if you can build the models and assemblies fairly quickly you do have time to run an analysis and refer to the help to get the answers you need.
3. Note that some questions may require you to build a part or assembly and the part origin is given or it’s arbitrary. Pay attention or you won’t find your answer in the choices given.

That’s about all I can legally tell you about the test.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and praise the Lord Jesus! This is awesome! I hope I can soon say the same about the CSWP test. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabi. I also plan to take the CSWP test in the coming months. I hope the Lord will bless us both in our attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeff, congrats also. It's a pretty good feeling huh. Now time to update the resume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    And remember, after you pass the CSWP test, you have to sign the surfboard at SWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you have any model paper as such
    and any other tip for CSWA

    and can you give the pattern and is it time based test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good article, this article make some interesting points.

    Computer Equipment Service And Repair dir

    ReplyDelete