Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PIctures from SouthEastern SolidWorks User Workshop

Here are the low quality pictures I took at the SouthEastern SolidWorks User Workshop. I didn't get permission so if I didn't catch your best side just let me know and I will remove the picture.


Here is Tony Cantrell the event organizer.

Here is Richard Doyle the SWUGN leader talking to Tony.

This is Darren Henry doing his Weldment Session

This is Matt Lombard showing us how to conduct a session while waiting on a SolidWorks update to install.

This is Philip Thomas the dumb solid expert!

Rodney Hall impressing the ladies!
Matt watching Rodney impress the ladies...

I promise this is the last time I will post cell phone pictures.

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty good for a cell phone. What kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an LG VX8300, these pictures were taken at 640 x 480, there is a higher resolution of 1280 x 960 but there is no zoom at that resolution...

    ReplyDelete